The Caples House is the settlement buildings of the first doctor in Columbia County, Dr. Charles Caples in 1870. Dr. Caples, his wife Lucinda and their 5 children lived and were instrumental in forming Columbia City at the turn of last century. It is now a museum.
Attached to the settlement buildings is the Knapp Social Center, a Heritage Orchard, and formal gardens, all of which are available for events.
Membership Level: Silver Membership Level
Categories: Nonprofit and Service Organizations
Member Since: 2017