PROVIDING PAIN & STRESS RELIEF
THROUGH THE POWER OF TOUCH
PERSONALIZED MASSAGE SESSIONS TO ALLEVIATE TENSION,
REDUCE PAIN AND IMPROVE PERSONAL WELLNESS.
MOBILE MASSAGE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE Monday ~ Thursday
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
Tuesday hours 10am – 7pm Friday hours 10am – 7pm
BELLEZA SALON in St. Helens MASSAGE NATURALLY in SW Portland
115 N 21st Street 4475 SW Scholls Ferry Rd Suite 201
(top right suite of building)
OUR BODIES EXPERIENCE STRESS AND PAIN IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS AND ON MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS, WHICH IS WHY I OFFER DIFFERENT MASSAGE TECHNIQUES AND THERAPY METHODS. I TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU AND FOCUS ON THE AREAS THAT NEED ATTENTION. WITH NEARLY 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, MY GOAL IS TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, ONE MASSAGE AT A TIME!
IT FEELS GREAT TO BE KNEADED!!
- Swedish massage techniques ~ decreases muscle toxins, increases oxygen levels in the blood, &improves flexibility
- Deep tissue massage ~ breaks down knots &relieves pressure points (great for athletes or if sitting for long periods of time)
- Hot stone massage ~ using heated stones & oils during with massage (often paired with Swedish Massage) allows your body to relax & release tension
- Lymphatic drainage ~ involves gently manipulating specific areas of your body to relieve swelling in those areas
- Palliative care ~ a gentle touch massage used to create a sense of peace and comfort relieving anxiety & depression reducing pain and joint stiffness, increasing circulation & mobility and help with insomnia & other sleeping problems
- Cupping techniques ~ involves placing special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
- Trigger point therapy ~ a soft tissue technique used to release painful, tension in muscles and fascia. treating pain associated to arthritis, fibromyalgia and herniated discs and other musculoskeletal pain.
EVERYONE’S KNEADS ARE DIFFERENT!
The length of session depend on each client and could differ from session to session if creating a personal wellness plan. Appointments can be booked for 60, 90 or120-minute sessions.
Membership Level: Bronze Membership Level
Please contact via email to make appointment
St. Helens, OR
Member Since: 2022