For our Community Stakeholders and Investors - you value the mission of the chamber and view your membership as a partnership and an investment in the community. You see the chamber as a liaison to connect key stakeholders in order to build a stronger and better local economy. Our Community Stakeholders are often recognized sponsors of the chamber and leaders in our community. In exchange, they receive maximum exposure for their engagement.
This is the best fit for:
- Large employers
- Major financial institutions
- Educational institutions
- Local municipalities
These business members have a vested interest in the community-at-large and wish to support the mission of the Chamber. They see the chamber in strengthening the local economy, representing business interests in government, and promoting the community.
This is best for established professional business services:
- Medical and dental offices
- Commercial developers
- Construction firms
- Financial firms
- Title and escrow
- Real estate firms
- Local media firms
- Charitable organizations with a large budget
This level is best for smaller to medium-sized businesses that are already established businesses that are seeking additional exposure, community engagement, and networking.
- Entertainment venues
This is the perfect fit for small local businesses that are just getting started. You want to join the chamber for exposure. Attending networking events is important to you.
This membership level is also a great fit for:
- Home-based businesses that don't have a physical location
- Newer service professionals in the real estate, financial, and insurance industry
- Charitable organizations with smaller budgets.
Individual memberships are for those people not associated with a business or organization who would like to support the chamber's work in the community. This membership is available at $75/year. Individual members receive our newsletters, invitations to our Coffee & Commerce events, and our Annual Banquet Award Ceremony. Pleae contact the chamber to join at this level.
BronzeGreat for start ups and solopreneurs
- Eligible to host a Coffee & Commerce event
- Health Insurance benefits available through the Oregon State Chamber of Commerce
- Access to bulk mailing program
- Ribbon-cutting ceremony
- After-hours building access
- Once a month complimentary use of
- InRoads Credit Union Conference room, then 50% discount each time after
- Listed in the membership directory
- Use of chamber logo to be featured on your website
- Chamber member decal sticker you can place in your business window
- List your businesses events on the public chamber event calendar
SilverGreat for established small businesses
- Everything available at the Bronze level, plus:
- Logo featured on every page footer of the website, with a link back to your website
- Facebook and newsletter advertising for events, sales, and fundraisers
- Twice a month complimentary use of the
- InRoads conference room, and then 50% discount each time after
- Complimentary job posting advertising
GoldBEST VALUE! Great for growing businesses
- Everything included in the Bronze & Silver membership, plus:
- Recognition as a Community Partner and Gold Tier sponsor at all events
- Unlimited use of the InRoads conference room
PlatinumGreat for community stakeholder businesses
- Everything included in the Bronze, Silver & Gold membership, plus:
- Recognition as a Community Partner and Platinum Level Sponsor at all events
- Recognition with logo plaque inside the Chamber visitor center
- Up to 6 employees can be added as members at the Bronze membership level
- Logo featured on chamber email blasts
Existing chamber members wishing to change their membership level will need to contact the chamber. Thanks!